Sunday, October 29, 2006

Primary Program

Today my sister got clawed in the neck by her kitty. Then we had to give our kitty a lesson and we told it not to do that again. So we put it outside and didn’t play with it for the rest of the day. I think it learned a lesson not to claw people.

Then we started listening to this conference talk about journals. I learned that you write in your journal at least once a day. I’m going to start doing that. Like right now. I already am!

This morning when we went to church we did a primary program. We sang songs and sat and hushed for the whole time. I sang a solo for one of the songs, Follow the Prophet. I was Noah. I wore fabric on my head and a robe. I looked a lot like Noah. I should have worn a white beard! I was a little scared to go up and sing but I did it anyway. I did such a good job that people threw flowers and candy at me and wanted my autograph. Yay for me! I didn’t feel the spirit or see any Angels. Better luck next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did a great job. Did any one throw money?? Later bud.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

lol thats cool! I was in the christmas play at church this year. I was the smallest one in the family .I was Tracy if you want to
see the play then come to my blog. At HomeschoolHattie