Monday, January 15, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

My Mom made this challenge up. It’s called Smart Habit Saturday. I saw it on my Mom’s blog and I wanted to do it too. My new habit is making my bed every day. Before I started doing this I had to make my bed every night before I went to sleep because I never made it in the morning. It’s better to make it in the morning so you don’t have to keep yourself wide awake when you’re tired and you want to go to bed.

I’m going to make a sign to put in the bathroom to remind me to make my bed in case I forgot when I got out of bed.

The End.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

You picked a great goal! We are working on the same one this week! Good Luck!

TrIpLe GrEy said...

Thank you lorie

Anonymous said...

thats good idea I might try that.



ps....my blog HomeschoolHattie

Lara said...

You are doing so good on your habit this week. Once you set your mind to something you don't give up do you!

Anonymous said...

Well done! That's a great habit to get into. I have done it every day for 40 years, my children can't even do it once!
You are doing very well.

Misslionheart